Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic. Lateral Thinking is a deliberate, systematic creative-thinking process that deliberately looks at challenges from completely different angles. By introducing specific, unconventional thinking techniques, lateral thinking enables thinkers to find novel solutions that would otherwise remain uncovered. Lateral Thinking: is a deliberate, systematic, step-by-step process designed to uncover powerful new solutions by moving your thinking beyond the predictable. Learn how-to strengthen your business with a steady flow of profitable business ideas, “out-think” the competition. It doesn’t matter what part of the business you are responsible for, or what industry you work in. Most likely you are being asked to deliver more innovative solutions. If you want to improve your business results, this practical tool kit is for you.
Lateral Thinking is regularly used by Fortune 500 companies.
By attending Lateral Thinking you will learn to:
• Quick start creativity – apply structured thinking processes to facilitate personal and group idea generation.
• Challenge current thinking by considering alternatives outside of the status quo and current thinking patterns.
• Harvest and evaluate ideas generated in a creative session for practical implementation.
• Generate unique solutions to difficult problems.
Who Should Attend
Not only people who devise strategy or work in R & D, but anyone who wants a disciplined process for innovation, idea generation, concept development, creative problem solving, or a strategy to challenge the status quo can benefit from Lateral Thinking.
– Idea Generation
– Strategy Development
– Systematic Thinking
– Problem Solving
– Creativity & Innovation
– Communicative competency
– capacity building technique
– Increase Leadership Behavior