- This event has passed.
Six Thinking Hats
September 20, 2018Rs15,500
OverviewSix Thinking Hats approach to improve your decision making, by looking at the decision from a range of different perspectives. New approach to team and individual parallel thinking. Powerful technique that helps us to explore different perspectives towards a complex situation or challenge. It simplifies thinking by creating focus on one thing at a time. Six Thinking Hats is a simple, effective parallel thinking process that helps people be more productive, focused, and mindfully involved. A powerful tool set, which once learned can be applied immediately!
• Six Thinking Hats can help guide your team’s creative thinking with fewer conflicts.
• It is a simple and effective system that increases productivity.
• Efficient method for problem-solving that can be used individually or in a team environment.
• Cut through confusion and process information clearly.
• Sidestep the ego, providing a path to nonjudgmental decision making
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to think clearly, objectively, and relatively will benefit from Six Thinking Hats training.
• HR Professionals Project
• Managers Meeting
• Facilitators, Engineers
• New Product Developers
1. Communicating in Teams
2. Increases Productivity
3. Problem Solving Technique
4. Decision Making
5. Critical Thinking
6. A meeting facilitation tool that surfaces hidden agendas and achieves objectives without conflict
7. Building strong teams