Six Thinking Hats approach to improve your decision making, by looking at the decision from a range of different perspectives. A new approach to team and individual parallel thinking. A powerful technique that helps us to explore different perspectives towards a complex situation or challenge. It simplifies thinking by creating a focus on one thing at a time. Six Thinking Hats is a simple, effective parallel thinking process that helps people be more productive, focused, and mindfully involved. A powerful toolset, which once learned can be applied immediately!
- Six Thinking Hats can help guide your team’s creative thinking with fewer conflicts.
- It is a simple and effective system that increases productivity.
- An efficient method for problem-solving that can be used individually or in a team environment.
- Cut through confusion and process information clearly.
- Sidestep the ego, providing a path to nonjudgmental decision making
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to think clearly, objectively, and relatively will benefit from Six Thinking Hats training.
- HR Professionals Project
- Managers Meeting
- Facilitators, Engineers
- New Product Developers
- Communicating in Teams
- Increases Productivity
- Problem Solving Technique
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- A meeting facilitation tool that surfaces hidden agendas and achieves objectives without conflict
- Building strong teams